Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dining out Vegan (new video included)


First, I must admit that Tyler is a way better vegan than I am. On Friday, I was a vegan until about 2 pm and then I just couldn't take it anymore. I had peanut butter, humus, nuts, vegis and I still was not satiated. Tyler had prepared a black bean pumpkin soup for dinner but there was no way--I wanted "real" food so I suggested we go out. We had a buy one get one free at Applebees that we got from the hockey game the week before so we opted to go there. Probably not the best place for a vegan, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. What ensued was hysterical. I don't think our waitress completely understood veganism. Tyler tried to explain which was quite comical. Needless to say (especially if you watch the video), it was not a good idea to go out to eat and certainly not to a place like Applebees. Being vegan is tough, but trying to dine out vegan is just about impossible. In other news, Ryan finally broke his silence regarding this whole vegan thing and revealed his February plan which he details at the end of this video. Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment